Anti-A2LD1 antibody (ab99529)
- Product nameAnti-A2LD1 antibodySee all A2LD1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to A2LD1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, a 15 amino acid peptide corresponding to C terminal residues of Human A2LD1
- Positive controlHuman fetal pancreas tissue
- FormLyophilised:200µl steriled distilled water
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99529 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/40000 - 1/80000.|
- FunctionContributes to degradation of proteins cross-linked by transglutaminases. Degrades the cross-link between a lysine and a glutamic acid residue from two proteins that have been cross-linked by transglutaminases. Catalyzes the formation of 5-oxoproline from L-gamma-glutamyl-L-epsilon-lysine. Inactive with L-gamma-glutamyl-alpha-amino acid substrates such as L-gamma-glutamyl-L-alpha-cysteine and L-gamma-glutamyl-L-alpha-alanine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the gamma-glutamylcyclotransferase family.
- AIG2-like domain-containing protein 1 antibodyGamma-glutamylamine cyclotransferase antibodyGamma-glutamylaminecyclotransferase antibody
- GGACT antibodyGGACT antibodyGGACT_HUMAN antibody
Anti-A2LD1 antibody images
Immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded fetal pancreas showing cytoplasmic staining with ab99529 at a dilution of 1/100.
References for Anti-A2LD1 antibody (ab99529)
ab99529 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.