Anti-A2LD1 antibody (ab99535)
- Product nameAnti-A2LD1 antibodySee all A2LD1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to A2LD1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
15 amino acid synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus residues of Human A2LD1 protein (NP_149101).
- Positive controlHuman Fetal Brain lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99535 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- FunctionContributes to degradation of proteins cross-linked by transglutaminases. Degrades the cross-link between a lysine and a glutamic acid residue from two proteins that have been cross-linked by transglutaminases. Catalyzes the formation of 5-oxoproline from L-gamma-glutamyl-L-epsilon-lysine. Inactive with L-gamma-glutamyl-alpha-amino acid substrates such as L-gamma-glutamyl-L-alpha-cysteine and L-gamma-glutamyl-L-alpha-alanine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the gamma-glutamylcyclotransferase family.
- AIG2-like domain-containing protein 1 antibodyGamma-glutamylamine cyclotransferase antibodyGamma-glutamylaminecyclotransferase antibody
- GGACT antibodyGGACT antibodyGGACT_HUMAN antibody
Anti-A2LD1 antibody images
Anti-A2LD1 antibody (ab99535) at 1/500 dilution + Human Fetal Brain lysate
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-A2LD1 antibody (ab99535)
ab99535 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.