A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7909)
- Product nameA431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateSee all A431 lysates ...
- General notesCell line: A431 (Human epidermoid carcinoma) Growth media: DMEM & 10% FBS
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 5% Beta mercaptoethanol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Lysate notes A431 cell lysate was prepared by homogenization in modified RIPA buffer (150 mM sodium chloride, 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 1 mM ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, 1 mM phenylmethylsulfonyl flouride, 1% Triton X-100, 1% sodium deoxycholic acid, 0.1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 5 µg/ml of aprotinin, 5 µg/ml of leupeptin). Cell debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined with Bio-Rad protein assay. The cell lysate was boiled for 5 minutes in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% b-mercaptoethanol.
- Research Areas
- BackgroundA431 cells are a positive control for EGFR as they express high levels of EGFR. They also used for cell cycle studies and can be stimulated with EGF to stimulate EGFR and are therefore a very useful model to study EGFR downstream signalling cascades eg shc, src, MAPK.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7909 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Ready to load on SDS-PAGE for Western blotting, 20 µg per lane is recommended for mini gel.|
References for A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7909)
ab7909 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.