Anti-A4GALT antibody (ab98998)
- Product nameAnti-A4GALT antibodySee all A4GALT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to A4GALT
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 215-264 (VLNGAFLAFE RRHEFMALCM RDFVDHYNGW IWGHQGPQLL TRVFKKWCSI) of Human A4GALT (NP_059132).
- Positive control
- HT1080 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionNecessary for the biosynthesis of the Pk antigen of blood histogroup P. Catalyzes the transfer of galactose to lactosylceramide and galactosylceramide. Necessary for the synthesis of the receptor for bacterial verotoxins.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in kidney, heart, spleen, liver, testis and placenta.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 32 family.
- DomainThe conserved DXD motif is involved in enzyme activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- 4 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- 4-galactosyltransferase antibody
- 4-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- A14GALT antibody
- A4GALT antibody
- A4GALT1 antibody
- A4GAT_HUMAN antibody
- Alpha 1 4 galactosyltransferase antibody
- Alpha 1 4 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- Alpha-1 antibody
- Alpha-1 antibody
- Alpha4Gal T1 antibody
- Alpha4Gal-T1 antibody
- CD77 synthase antibody
- Gb3 synthase antibody
- Gb3S antibody
- Globotriaosylceramide synthase antibody
- Lactosylceramide 4 alpha galactosyltransferase antibody
- Lactosylceramide 4-alpha-galactosyltransferase antibody
- P blood group (P one antigen) antibody
- P(k) antigen synthase antibody
- P1 antibody
- P1/Pk synthase antibody
- PK antibody
- UDP galactose beta D galactosyl beta1 R 4 alpha D galactosyltransferase antibody
- UDP-galactose:beta-D-galactosyl-beta1-R 4-alpha-D-galactosyltransferase antibody
Anti-A4GALT antibody images
Anti-A4GALT antibody (ab98998) at 1 µg/ml + HT1080 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
References for Anti-A4GALT antibody (ab98998)
ab98998 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.