Anti-A4GNT antibody [1B10] (ab131634)
- Product nameAnti-A4GNT antibody [1B10]See all A4GNT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1B10] to A4GNT
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 121-340 of Human A4GNT produced in E.coli (NP_057245).
- Positive control
- HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY A4GNT cDNA.
- General notesDilute in PBS (pH7.3) before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab131634 is purified from Mouse ascites fluid by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1B10
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131634 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
- FunctionNecessary for the synthesis of type III mucin. Catalyzes the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) to core 2 branched O-glycans.
- Tissue specificityDetected in stomach and pancreas.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 32 family.
- DomainThe conserved DXD motif is involved in enzyme activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- 4-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- A4GCT_HUMAN antibody
- A4GNT antibody
- Alpha 1 4 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- Alpha-1 antibody
- Alpha4GnT antibody
- EC 2.4.1. antibody
- MGC149493 antibody
Anti-A4GNT antibody [1B10] images
All lanes : Anti-A4GNT antibody [1B10] (ab131634) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control cDNA
Lane 2 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY A4GNT cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
HEK293T cell lysates were generated from transient transfection of the cDNA clone (RC221256)
References for Anti-A4GNT antibody [1B10] (ab131634)
ab131634 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.