Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] (ab131649)
- Product nameAnti-A4GNT antibody [5B5]See all A4GNT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5B5] to A4GNT
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 121-340 of Human A4GNT produced in E.coli (NP_057245).
- Positive controlHEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY A4GNT cDNA; Human pancreas carcinoma tissue.
- General notesDilute in PBS (pH7,30) before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7,30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from Mouse ascites fluid by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5B5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131649 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
- FunctionNecessary for the synthesis of type III mucin. Catalyzes the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) to core 2 branched O-glycans.
- Tissue specificityDetected in stomach and pancreas.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 32 family.
- DomainThe conserved DXD motif is involved in enzyme activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- 4-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibodyA4GCT_HUMAN antibodyA4GNT antibody
- Alpha 1 4 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibodyAlpha-1 antibodyAlpha4GnT antibodyEC 2.4.1. antibodyMGC149493 antibody
Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] images
All lanes : Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] (ab131649)
Lane 1 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control cDNA
Lane 2 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY A4GNT cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human pancreas carcinoma tissue labelling A4GNT with ab131649 at 1/150 dilution.
References for Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] (ab131649)
ab131649 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.