Anti-A4GNT antibody (ab75111)
- Product nameAnti-A4GNT antibodySee all A4GNT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to A4GNT
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human A4GNT.
- Positive control
- Extracts from K562 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75111 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
- FunctionNecessary for the synthesis of type III mucin. Catalyzes the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) to core 2 branched O-glycans.
- Tissue specificityDetected in stomach and pancreas.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 32 family.
- DomainThe conserved DXD motif is involved in enzyme activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- 4-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- A4GCT_HUMAN antibody
- A4GNT antibody
- Alpha 1 4 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- Alpha-1 antibody
- Alpha4GnT antibody
- EC 2.4.1. antibody
- MGC149493 antibody
Anti-A4GNT antibody images
All lanes : Anti-A4GNT antibody (ab75111) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from K562 cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa
References for Anti-A4GNT antibody (ab75111)
ab75111 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.