For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-A4GNT antibody
See all A4GNT primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to A4GNT
- Tested applicationsWBmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
C-PRTYRDLIKGPEGS , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 317-330 of Human A4GNT (NP_057245.1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionNecessary for the synthesis of type III mucin. Catalyzes the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) to core 2 branched O-glycans.
- Tissue specificityDetected in stomach and pancreas.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 32 family.
- DomainThe conserved DXD motif is involved in enzyme activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- A4GCT_HUMAN antibody
- A4GNT antibody
Anti-A4GNT antibody images
References for Anti-A4GNT antibody (ab99187)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"