Anti-AADAC antibody (ab62176)
- Product nameAnti-AADAC antibodySee all AADAC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AADAC
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog
A region within synthetic peptide: DDNKLRGLPL TYVITCQYDL LRDDGLMYVT RLRNTGVQVT HNHVEDGFHG, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 325-374 of Human AADAC
- Positive control
- Fetal liver cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62176 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionArylacetamide deacetylation is an important enzyme activity in the metabolic activation of arylamine substrates to ultimate carcinogens. Displays major serine hydrolase activity in liver microsomes. Hydrolyzes also flutamide, which is an antiandrogen drug used for the treatment of prostate cancer that occasionaly causes severe hepatotoxicity. Displays cellular triglyceride lipase activity in liver. Increases intracellular fatty acids derived from hydrolysis of newly formed triglyceride stores.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in liver, small intestine, colon and adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDXG' lipolytic enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- AAAD_HUMAN antibody
- Aada antibody
- Aadac antibody
- Arylacetamide deacetylase (esterase) antibody
- Arylacetamide deacetylase antibody
- CES5A1 antibody
- DAC antibody
Anti-AADAC antibody images
Anti-AADAC antibody (ab62176) at 2.5 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Fetal Liver cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-AADAC antibody (ab62176)
ab62176 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.