Anti-AADACL1 antibody (ab111544)
- Product nameAnti-AADACL1 antibodySee all AADACL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AADACL1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-Fr, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 224-273 (LQALDFNTPS YQQSMNTPIL PRHVMVRYWL DYFKGNYDFV EAMIVNNHTS) of Mouse AADACL1 (NP_848887).
- Positive controlMouse kidney lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionHydrolyzes 2-acetyl monoalkylglycerol ether, the penultimate precursor of the pathway for de novo synthesis of platelet-activating factor. May be responsible for cholesterol ester hydrolysis in macrophages, thereby contributing to the development of atherosclerosis. Also involved in organ detoxification by hydrolyzing exogenous organophosphorus compounds. May contribute to cancer pathogenesis by promoting tumor cell migration.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in monocyte-derived macrophages. Up-regulated in invasive melanoma and breast carcinoma cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDXG' lipolytic enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Microsome.
- Arylacetamide deacetylase like 1 antibodyArylacetamide deacetylase-like 1 antibodyNCEH antibody
- Nceh1 antibodyNCEH1_HUMAN antibodyNeutral cholesterol ester hydrolase 1 antibodyNeutral cholesterol ester hydrolase antibody
Anti-AADACL1 antibody images
Anti-AADACL1 antibody (ab111544) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse kidney lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
ab114544 staining AADACL1 in cultured human prostate cells by ICC (Immunocytochemistry). Cells were fixed with methanol and blocked with 1% BSA for 24 hours at 4°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in blocking buffer) for 2 hours at 37°C. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit polyclonal (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab111544 staining AADACL1 in Human Prostate cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 1% BSA + 2% serum for 24 hours at 4°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in blocking agent) for 2 hours at 37°C. An undiluted FITC-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-AADACL1 antibody (ab111544)
ab111544 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.