AADACL1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127377)
- Product nameAADACL1 protein (His-DHFR tag)See all AADACL1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight24 kDa
- Amino acids202 to 417
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127377 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Arylacetamide deacetylase like 1
- Arylacetamide deacetylase-like 1
- Neutral cholesterol ester hydrolase
- Neutral cholesterol ester hydrolase 1
- FunctionHydrolyzes 2-acetyl monoalkylglycerol ether, the penultimate precursor of the pathway for de novo synthesis of platelet-activating factor. May be responsible for cholesterol ester hydrolysis in macrophages, thereby contributing to the development of atherosclerosis. Also involved in organ detoxification by hydrolyzing exogenous organophosphorus compounds. May contribute to cancer pathogenesis by promoting tumor cell migration.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in monocyte-derived macrophages. Up-regulated in invasive melanoma and breast carcinoma cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDXG' lipolytic enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Microsome.
References for AADACL1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127377)
ab127377 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.