Anti-AADACL3 antibody (ab123137)
- Product nameAnti-AADACL3 antibodySee all AADACL3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AADACL3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 224-273 (YRKWLGPENI PERFKERGYQ LKPHEPMNEA AYLEVSVVLD VMCSPLIAED) of Human AADACL3 (NP_001096640).
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123137 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDXG' lipolytic enzyme family.
- Aadacl3 antibodyADCL3_HUMAN antibodyArylacetamide deacetylase-like 3 antibodyRP11-474O21.3 antibody
Anti-AADACL3 antibody images
Anti-AADACL3 antibody (ab123137) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
References for Anti-AADACL3 antibody (ab123137)
ab123137 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.