Anti-AADACL4 antibody (ab99068)
- Product nameAnti-AADACL4 antibodySee all AADACL4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AADACL4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 71-120 (FIRFLHDSVR IKKDPELVVT DLRFGTIPVR LFQPKAASSR PRRGIIFYHG) of Human AADACL4 (NP_001013652).
- Positive controlHuman fetal thymus lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99068 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDXG' lipolytic enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Aadacl4 antibodyADCL4_HUMAN antibodyArylacetamide deacetylase like 4 antibodyArylacetamide deacetylase-like 4 antibody
Anti-AADACL4 antibody images
Anti-AADACL4 antibody (ab99068) at 1 µg/ml + Human fetal thymus lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
References for Anti-AADACL4 antibody (ab99068)
ab99068 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.