Anti-AARE antibody (ab128595)
- Product nameAnti-AARE antibodySee all AARE primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AARE
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-197 of Human AARE (BC017594).
- Positive controlK562, MCF-7 and Human fetal kidney lysate. Human fetal skeletal muscle tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128595 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 81 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
- FunctionThis enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of the N-terminal peptide bond of an N-acetylated peptide to generate an N-acetylated amino acid and a peptide with a free N-terminus. It preferentially cleaves off Ac-Ala, Ac-Met and Ac-Ser.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9C family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- AARE antibodyACPH antibodyACPH_HUMAN antibody
- Acyl peptide hydrolase antibodyAcyl-peptide hydrolase antibodyAcylamino acid releasing enzyme antibodyAcylamino-acid-releasing enzyme antibodyAcylaminoacyl peptidase antibodyAcylaminoacyl-peptidase antibodyAPEH antibodyAPH antibodyN acylaminoacyl peptide hydrolase antibodyOPH antibodyOxidized protein hydrolase antibody
Anti-AARE antibody images
ab128595, at 1/100 dilution, staining AARE in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human fetal skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-AARE antibody (ab128595) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 lysate
Lane 2 : MCF-7 lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Observed band size : 81 kDa
References for Anti-AARE antibody (ab128595)
ab128595 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.