Anti-AARE antibody (ab84694)
- Product nameAnti-AARE antibodySee all AARE primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AARE
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 144-193 (VYEDDCFGCL SWSHSETHLL YVAEKKRPKA ESFFQTKALD VSASDDEIAR) of Human AARE (NP_001631).
- Positive control
- 721_B cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84694 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionThis enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of the N-terminal peptide bond of an N-acetylated peptide to generate an N-acetylated amino acid and a peptide with a free N-terminus. It preferentially cleaves off Ac-Ala, Ac-Met and Ac-Ser.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9C family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Entrez Gene: 514666 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 327 Human
- Entrez Gene: 235606 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 396961 Pig
- Entrez Gene: 24206 Rat
- GenBank: 33875348 Human
- Omim: 102645 Human
- SwissProt: P80227 Cow
- SwissProt: P13798 Human
- SwissProt: Q8R146 Mouse
- SwissProt: P19205 Pig
- SwissProt: P13676 Rat
- Unigene: 517969 Human
- Unigene: 219639 Mouse
- Unigene: 11057 Rat
- AARE antibody
- ACPH antibody
- ACPH_HUMAN antibody
- Acyl peptide hydrolase antibody
- Acyl-peptide hydrolase antibody
- Acylamino acid releasing enzyme antibody
- Acylamino-acid-releasing enzyme antibody
- Acylaminoacyl peptidase antibody
- Acylaminoacyl-peptidase antibody
- APEH antibody
- APH antibody
- D3F15S2 antibody
- D3S48E antibody
- DNF15S2 antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- MGC2178 antibody
- N acylaminoacyl peptide hydrolase antibody
- OPH antibody
- Oxidized protein hydrolase antibody
Anti-AARE antibody images
Anti-AARE antibody (ab84694) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Observed band size : 81 kDa
ICC/IF image of ab84694 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab84694, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h.Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-AARE antibody (ab84694)
ab84694 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.