Anti-AARSD1 antibody [TSP232A] (ab110992)
- Product nameAnti-AARSD1 antibody [TSP232A]See all AARSD1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [TSP232A] to AARSD1
- Specificityab110992 does not cross-react with p23.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Positive controlTransiently transfected Hela cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTSP232A
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110992 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa). 1 µg/mL of ab110992 was sufficient for detection of AARSD1 in 20µg of transiently transfected Hela cell lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using Goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.|
- FunctionFunctions in trans to edit the amino acid moiety from incorrectly charged tRNA(Ala).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-II aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family. Alax-L subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- AARSD1 antibodyAASD1_HUMAN antibodyAlanyl-tRNA editing protein Aarsd1 antibody
- Alanyl-tRNA synthetase domain containing 1 antibodyAlanyl-tRNA synthetase domain-containing protein 1 antibodyMGC2744 antibodyOTTHUMP00000204017 antibodyOTTHUMP00000204019 antibodyOTTHUMP00000204020 antibody
References for Anti-AARSD1 antibody [TSP232A] (ab110992)
ab110992 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.