Anti-AASDH antibody (ab98309)
- Product nameAnti-AASDH antibodySee all AASDH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AASDH
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 1043-1092 (TDGKVWILES QSGQLQSVYE LPGEVFSSPV VLESMLIIGC RDNYVYCLDL) of Human AASDH (NP_861522).
- Positive controlACHN cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab98309 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Fatty acids
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98309 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 122 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceAASDH is an Acyl CoA synthetase. Acyl CoA synthases catalyze the initial reaction in fatty acid metabolism, by forming a thioester with CoA .
Anti-AASDH antibody images
Anti-AASDH antibody (ab98309) at 1 µg/ml + ACHN cell lysate at 10 µg
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 122 kDa
References for Anti-AASDH antibody (ab98309)
ab98309 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.