Anti-AASDHPPT antibody (ab74984)
- Product nameAnti-AASDHPPT antibodySee all AASDHPPT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AASDHPPT
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
A synthesized peptide derived from the internal region of human AASDHPPT.
- Positive controlExtracts from COLO cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74984 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).|
- FunctionCatalyzes the post-translational modification of target proteins by phosphopantetheine. Can transfer the 4'-phosphopantetheine moiety from coenzyme A to a serine residue of a broad range of acceptors, such as the acyl carrier domain of FASN.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, skeletal muscle, placenta, testis, brain, pancreas, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P-Pant transferase superfamily. AcpS family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- 4' phosphopantetheinyl transferase antibody4'-phosphopantetheinyl transferase antibodyAASD PPT antibody
- AASD-PPT antibodyAASDHPPT antibodyADPPT_HUMAN antibodyAlpha aminoadipic semialdehyde dehydrogenase phosphopantetheinyl transferase antibodyAlpha-aminoadipic semialdehyde dehydrogenase-phosphopantetheinyl transferase antibodyCGI 80 antibodyHAH P antibodyL-aminoadipate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase-phosphopantetheinyl transferase antibodyLYS2 antibodyLYS5 antibodyLYS5 ortholog antibody
Anti-AASDHPPT antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AASDHPPT antibody (ab74984) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COLO cells plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa
References for Anti-AASDHPPT antibody (ab74984)
ab74984 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.