Anti-AASS antibody (ab99855)
- Product nameAnti-AASS antibodySee all AASS primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AASS
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
16 amino acid peptide from intermediate residues of human AASS protein (NM_005763).
- Positive control
- Human fetal small intestine and liver lysate
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile water
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99855 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
- RelevanceBifunctional enzyme that catalyzes the first two steps in lysine degradation. The N-terminal and the C-terminal contain lysine-ketoglutarate reductase and saccharopine dehydrogenase activity, respectively.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- Alpha aminoadipic semialdehyde synthase mitochondrial antibody
- LKR antibody
- LKR/SDH antibody
- LKRSDH antibody
- LOR antibody
- LORSDH antibody
- Lysine ketoglutarate reductase antibody
- Saccharopine dehydrogenase antibody
- SDH antibody
Anti-AASS antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AASS antibody (ab99855) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal small intestine lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal liver lysate
Predicted band size : 101 kDa
References for Anti-AASS antibody (ab99855)
ab99855 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.