ABCA5 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127783)
- Product nameABCA5 protein (His-DHFR tag)
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight21 kDa
- Amino acids1464 to 1642
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127783 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity= 90
% Purified via His tag.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 150 µl of water.
- ATP binding cassette sub family A (ABC1) member 5
- ATP binding cassette A5
- ATP binding cassette sub family A member 5
- ATP-binding cassette sub-family A member 5
- FunctionMay play a role in the processing of autolysosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highly expressed in testis, skeletal muscle, kidney, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCA family.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal liver, kidney and brain.
- Cellular localizationLysosome membrane. Late endosome membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane.
References for ABCA5 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127783)
ab127783 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.