Anti-ABCB10 antibody (ab74815)
- Product nameAnti-ABCB10 antibodySee all ABCB10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ABCB10
- Specificityab74815 detects endogenous levels of total ABCB10 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human ABCB10.
- Positive control
- Extracts from COLO cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.|
- FunctionMay mediate critical mitochondrial transport functions related to heme biosynthesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in bone marrow, expressed at intermediate to high levels in skeletal muscle, small intestine, thyroid, heart, brain, placenta, liver, pancreas, prostate, testis, ovary, leukocyte, stomach, spinal cord, lymph node, trachea and adrenal gland, and low levels are found in lung, kidney, spleen, thymus and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCB family. Mitochondrial peptide exporter (TC 3.A.1.212) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- ABC transporter 10 protein antibody
- ABCB10 antibody
- ABCB10 ATP binding cassette, sub family B (MDR/TAP), member 10 antibody
- ABCBA_HUMAN antibody
- ATP binding cassette sub family B member 10, mitochondrial antibody
- ATP binding cassette transporter 10 antibody
- ATP-binding cassette sub-family B member 10 antibody
- ATP-binding cassette transporter 10 antibody
- EST20237 antibody
- M ABC2 antibody
- M-ABC2 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- Mitochondrial ATP binding cassette 2 antibody
- Mitochondrial ATP-binding cassette 2 antibody
- MTABC2 antibody
Anti-ABCB10 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ABCB10 antibody (ab74815) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : extracts from COLO cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Observed band size : 79 kDa
Additional bands at : 116 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ABCB10 antibody (ab74815)
ab74815 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.