Anti-ABCB6 antibody (ab47837)
- Product nameAnti-ABCB6 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ABCB6
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide: RAMNTQENATRARAVD, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 440-455 of Human ABCB6
- Positive control
- KB cells transfected with the ABCB6 protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IF (microscopy): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds heme and porphyrins and functions in their ATP-dependent uptake into the mitochondria. Plays a crucial role in heme synthesis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highest expression in heart and skeletal muscles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCB family. Heavy Metal importer (TC 3.A.1.210) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Developmental stageHighly expressed in fetal liver.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- ABC antibody
- ABC transporter umat antibody
- ABC14 antibody
- Abcb6 antibody
- ABCB6_HUMAN antibody
- ATP binding cassette sub family B member 6, mitochondrial precursor antibody
- ATP binding cassette, sub family B (MDR/TAP), member 6 antibody
- ATP-binding cassette sub-family B member 6 antibody
- Mitochondrial ABC transporter 3 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- Mt ABC transporter 3 antibody
- Mt-ABC transporter 3 antibody
- MTABC3 antibody
- P glycoprotein related protein antibody
- P-glycoprotein-related protein antibody
- PRP antibody
- Ubiquitously expressed mammalian ABC half transporter antibody
- Ubiquitously-expressed mammalian ABC half transporter antibody
- UMAT antibody
Anti-ABCB6 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ABCB6 antibody (ab47837) at 1/1400 dilution
Lane 1 : KB cell lysate expressing Flag™-tagged human ABCB6 protein
Lane 2 : KB cell lysate without a vector insert
Predicted band size : 93 kDa
Observed band size : 104 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 79 kDa (possible truncated form).
References for Anti-ABCB6 antibody (ab47837)
ab47837 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.