Anti-ABCB7 antibody (ab116606)
- Product nameAnti-ABCB7 antibodySee all ABCB7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ABCB7
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from within residues 100 - 200 of Human ABCB7.
(Peptide available as ab66358.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following tissue lysates: Rat Thymus, Human Spinal Cord, Human Kidney, Human Liver.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116606 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).Can be blocked with ABCB7 peptide (ab66358).|
- FunctionCould be involved in the transport of heme from the mitochondria to the cytosol. Plays a central role in the maturation of cytosolic iron-sulfur (Fe/S) cluster-containing proteins.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ABCB7 are the cause of X-linked sideroblastic anemia with ataxia (ASAT) [MIM:301310]. ASAT is a recessive disorder characterized by an infantile to early childhood onset of nonprogressive cerebellar ataxia and mild anemia with hypochromia and microcytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCB family. Heavy Metal importer (TC 3.A.1.210) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- ABC transporter 7 protein antibodyABC7 antibodyAbcb7 antibody
- ABCB7_HUMAN antibodyASAT antibodyAtm1p antibodyATP binding cassette 7 antibodyATP binding cassette sub family B (MDR/TAP) member 7 antibodyATP binding cassette sub family B member 7 antibodyATP binding cassette sub family B member 7 mitochondrial antibodyATP binding cassette transporter 7 antibodyATP-binding cassette sub-family B member 7 antibodyATP-binding cassette transporter 7 antibodyEST140535 antibodyMDR7 antibodymitochondrial antibodyMultidrug resistance protein 7 antibodyP-glycoprotein 7 antibodyPGP7 antibody
Anti-ABCB7 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ABCB7 antibody (ab116606) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Thymus (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 :
Spinal Cord (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29188)
Lane 3 :
Kidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30203)
Lane 4 :
Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29889)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 83 kDa
Observed band size : 83 kDa
Exposure time : 90 seconds
References for Anti-ABCB7 antibody (ab116606)
ab116606 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.