Anti-ABH1 antibody [EPR6176] (ab126596)
- Product nameAnti-ABH1 antibody [EPR6176]See all ABH1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6176] to ABH1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive)
- Positive controlJurkat, K562 and A549 cell lysates. Human kidney tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (Kd) Kd = 2.80 x 10-11 M
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR6176
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126596 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionDioxygenase that repairs alkylated single-stranded DNA and RNA containing 3-methylcytosine by oxidative demethylation. Requires molecular oxygen, alpha-ketoglutarate and iron. May have a role in placental trophoblast lineage differentiation (By similarity). Has DNA lyase activity and introduces double-stranded breaks at abasic sites. Cleaves both single-stranded DNA and double-stranded DNA at abasic sites, with the greatest activity towards double-stranded DNA with two abasic sites. DNA lyase activity does not require alpha-ketoglutarate and iron.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkB family.
Contains 1 Fe2OG dioxygenase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus. Mainly localizes in euchromatin, largely excluded from heterochromatin and nucleoli.
- ABH antibodyABH1 antibodyalkB antibody
- AlkB, alkylation repair homolog 1 (E. coli) antibodyALKB1_HUMAN antibodyALKBH antibodyALKBH1 antibodyAlkylated DNA repair protein alkB homolog 1 antibodyAlkylation repair homolog 1 antibodyAlkylation repair, alkB homolog antibodyAlpha-ketoglutarate-dependent dioxygenase ABH1 antibodyDNA lyase ABH1 antibodyDNA oxidative demethylase ALKBH1 antibodyhABH antibody
Anti-ABH1 antibody [EPR6176] images
All lanes : Anti-ABH1 antibody [EPR6176] (ab126596) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : A549 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
ab126596, at 1/50 dilution, staining ABH1 in paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-ABH1 antibody [EPR6176] (ab126596)
ab126596 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.