Anti-ABH1 antibody [hABH1-151] (ab49738)
- Product nameAnti-ABH1 antibody [hABH1-151]See all ABH1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [hABH1-151] to ABH1
- SpecificityThis antibody does not recognize hABH2 or hABH3.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Monkey
Synthetic peptide: GE DAFRKLFRFY RQSR conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 19-34 of Human ABH1
- Positive controlA total cell extract of 293T cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberhABH1-151
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49738 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
- FunctionDioxygenase that repairs alkylated single-stranded DNA and RNA containing 3-methylcytosine by oxidative demethylation. Requires molecular oxygen, alpha-ketoglutarate and iron. May have a role in placental trophoblast lineage differentiation (By similarity). Has DNA lyase activity and introduces double-stranded breaks at abasic sites. Cleaves both single-stranded DNA and double-stranded DNA at abasic sites, with the greatest activity towards double-stranded DNA with two abasic sites. DNA lyase activity does not require alpha-ketoglutarate and iron.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkB family.
Contains 1 Fe2OG dioxygenase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus. Mainly localizes in euchromatin, largely excluded from heterochromatin and nucleoli.
- ABH antibodyABH1 antibodyalkB antibody
- AlkB, alkylation repair homolog 1 (E. coli) antibodyALKB1_HUMAN antibodyALKBH antibodyALKBH1 antibodyAlkylated DNA repair protein alkB homolog 1 antibodyAlkylation repair homolog 1 antibodyAlkylation repair, alkB homolog antibodyAlpha-ketoglutarate-dependent dioxygenase ABH1 antibodyDNA lyase ABH1 antibodyDNA oxidative demethylase ALKBH1 antibodyhABH antibody
References for Anti-ABH1 antibody [hABH1-151] (ab49738)
ab49738 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.