ABHD1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127483)
- Product nameABHD1 protein (His-DHFR tag)See all ABHD1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight24 kDa
- Amino acids57 to 276
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127483 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Abhydrolase domain containing 1
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 1
- Alpha/beta hydrolase domain containing protein 1
- Lung alpha/beta hydrolase 1
- Lung alpha/beta hydrolase protein 1
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. AB hydrolase 4 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for ABHD1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127483)
ab127483 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.