For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight24 kDa
- Amino acids57 to 276
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Abhydrolase domain containing 1
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. AB hydrolase 4 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for ABHD1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127483)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"