Anti-ABHD10 antibody (ab101557)
- Product nameAnti-ABHD10 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ABHD10
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 78-290 of Human ABHD10 (BC014516).
- Positive controlHuman Fetal Liver
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101557 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- Abhd10 antibodyABHDA_HUMAN antibodyAbhydrolase domain-containing protein 10 antibody
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 10, mitochondrial antibodymitochondrial antibody
Anti-ABHD10 antibody images
Immunohistochemical staining of ABHD10 in a Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded section of Human Fetal Liver using ab101557 at a dilution of 1/100.
References for Anti-ABHD10 antibody (ab101557)
ab101557 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.