ABHD10 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127796)
- Product nameABHD10 protein (His-DHFR tag)See all ABHD10 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight24 kDa
- Amino acids78 to 290
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127796 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity= 90
% Purified via His tag.
Purity is 90% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 10
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 10, mitochondrial
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
References for ABHD10 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127796)
ab127796 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.