Anti-ABHD12 antibody (ab68949)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68949 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
- FunctionHas 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity (By similarity). May be a regulator of endocannabinoid signaling pathways.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ABHD12 are the cause of polyneuropathy hearing loss ataxia retinitis pigmentosa and cataract (PHARC) [MIM:612674]. PHARC is a slowly progressive neurologic disorder with a variable phenotype resembling Refsum disease. Clinical features include sensorineural hearing loss, visual problems related to cataracts, retinitis pigmentosa, pes cavus, ataxic and/or spastic gait disturbances with a progressive sensorimotor peripheral neuropathy. Other features include hyporeflexia, hyperreflexia, extensor plantar responses.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serine esterase family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase antibody6330583M11Rik antibodyABD12_HUMAN antibody
- ABHD12 antibodyABHD12A antibodyAbhydrolase domain containing protein 12 antibodyAbhydrolase domain-containing protein 12 antibodyAI431047 antibodyAW547313 antibodyBEM46L2 antibodyC20orf22 antibodyMonoacylglycerol lipase ABHD12 antibodyRP23-241M12.2 antibody
Anti-ABHD12 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ABHD12 antibody (ab68949) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ABHD12 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
References for Anti-ABHD12 antibody (ab68949)
This product has been referenced in:
- Navia-Paldanius D et al. Biochemical and pharmacological characterization of human a/ß-hydrolase domain containing 6 (ABHD6) and 12 (ABHD12). J Lipid Res 53:2413-24 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22969151) »