ABHD12B protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127869)
- Product nameABHD12B protein (His-DHFR tag)See all ABHD12B proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight25 kDa
- Amino acids78 to 284
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127869 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity= 90
% Purified via His tag.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration
- Abhydrolase domain containing 12B
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 12B
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serine esterase family.
References for ABHD12B protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127869)
ab127869 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.