Anti-ABHD14B antibody (ab101565)
- Product nameAnti-ABHD14B antibodySee all ABHD14B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ABHD14B
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 2-209 of Human ABHD14B (BC007234).
- Positive controlHuman fetal kidney
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101565 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionHas hydrolase activity towards p-nitrophenyl butyrate (in vitro). May activate transcription.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon, peripheral blood leukocyte, heart, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. ABHD14 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic.
- ABHD14B antibodyABHEB_HUMAN antibodyAbhydrolase domain containing 14B antibody
- Abhydrolase domain containing protein 14B antibodyAbhydrolase domain-containing protein 14B antibodyCCG1 interacting factor B antibodyCCG1-interacting factor B antibodyCell cycle gene 1 interacting factor B antibodyCIB antibodyMGC15429 antibodyOTTHUMP00000212469 antibody
Anti-ABHD14B antibody images
ab101565, at a 1/100 dilution, staining ABHD14B in the cytoplasm and nucleus of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human fetal kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ABHD14B antibody (ab101565)
ab101565 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.