Anti-ABHD4 antibody (ab115473)
- Product nameAnti-ABHD4 antibodySee all ABHD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ABHD4
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Horse, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide: RPTNPSEIRAP with a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 177-187 of Human ABHD4.
- Positive control
- Human kidney tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115473 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionLysophospholipase selective for N-acyl phosphatidylethanolamine (NAPE). Contributes to the biosynthesis of N-acyl ethanolamines, including the endocannabinoid anandamide by hydrolyzing the sn-1 and sn-2 acyl chains from N-acyl phosphatidylethanolamine (NAPE) generating glycerophospho-N-acyl ethanolamine (GP-NAE), an intermediate for N-acyl ethanolamine biosynthesis. Hydrolyzes substrates bearing saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated N-acyl chains. Shows no significant activity towards other lysophospholipids, including lysophosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylethanolamine and lysophosphatidylserine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S33 family. ABHD4/ABHD5 subfamily.
- ABH4 antibody
- Abhd4 antibody
- ABHD4_HUMAN antibody
- Abhydrolase domain containing 4 antibody
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 4 antibody
- Alpha/beta hydrolase 4 antibody
- Alpha/beta-hydrolase 4 antibody
- FLJ12816 antibody
- Lyso N acylphosphatidylethanolamine lipase antibody
- Lyso-N-acylphosphatidylethanolamine lipase antibody
Anti-ABHD4 antibody images
ab115473 at 3.75ug/ml staining ABHD4 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry, followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-ABHD4 antibody (ab115473)
ab115473 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.