Anti-ABP1 antibody (ab97371)
- Product nameAnti-ABP1 antibodySee all ABP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ABP1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 - 149 of Human ABP1 (NP_001082).
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97371 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the degradation of compounds such as putrescine, histamine, spermine, and spermidine, substances involved in allergic and immune responses, cell proliferation, tissue differentiation, tumor formation, and possibly apoptosis. Placental DAO is thought to play a role in the regulation of the female reproductive function.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copper/topaquinone oxidase family.
modificationsTopaquinone (TPQ) is generated by copper-dependent autoxidation of a specific tyrosyl residue.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
- ABP antibody
- Abp1 antibody
- ABP1_HUMAN antibody
- Amiloride binding protein 1 (amine oxidase (copper containing)) antibody
- Amiloride binding protein 1 antibody
- Amiloride binding protein antibody
- Amiloride sensitive amine oxidase antibody
- Amiloride-binding protein antibody
- Amiloride-sensitive amine oxidase [copper-containing] antibody
- AOC1 antibody
- DAO antibody
- DAO1 antibody
- Diamine oxidase antibody
- Histaminase antibody
- KAO antibody
- Kidney amine oxidase antibody
Anti-ABP1 antibody images
Anti-ABP1 antibody (ab97371) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
References for Anti-ABP1 antibody (ab97371)
ab97371 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.