ABP1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127429)
- Product nameABP1 protein (His-DHFR tag)See all ABP1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight72 kDa
- Amino acids45 to 674
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127429 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Amiloride binding protein
- Amiloride binding protein 1
- Amiloride binding protein 1 (amine oxidase (copper containing))
- Amiloride sensitive amine oxidase
- Amiloride-binding protein
- Amiloride-sensitive amine oxidase [copper-containing]
- Diamine oxidase
- Kidney amine oxidase
- FunctionCatalyzes the degradation of compounds such as putrescine, histamine, spermine, and spermidine, substances involved in allergic and immune responses, cell proliferation, tissue differentiation, tumor formation, and possibly apoptosis. Placental DAO is thought to play a role in the regulation of the female reproductive function.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copper/topaquinone oxidase family.
modificationsTopaquinone (TPQ) is generated by copper-dependent autoxidation of a specific tyrosyl residue.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
References for ABP1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127429)
ab127429 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.