Anti-ACAD8 antibody (ab102810)
- Product nameAnti-ACAD8 antibodySee all ACAD8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ACAD8
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 125-154 of Human ACAD8 (UniProt ID: Q9UKU7) conjugated to KLH.
- Positive controlMouse stomach tissue lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102810 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102810 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- FunctionHas very high activity toward isobutyryl-CoA. Is an isobutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase that functions in valine catabolism. Plays a role in transcriptional coactivation within the ARC complex.
- Tissue specificityDetected at comparable levels in all tissues examined (heart, lung, brain, skeletal muscle, pancreas and placenta). Weakly expressed in liver and kidney.
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-valine degradation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACAD8 are the cause of isobutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (IBDD) [MIM:611283]. The symptoms of IBDD generally appear until late in infancy or in childhood and can include poor feeding and growth (failure to thrive), a weakened and enlarged heart (dilated cardiomyopathy), seizures, and low numbers of red blood cells (anemia).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- ACAD 8 antibodyACAD-8 antibodyACAD8 antibody
- ACAD8_HUMAN antibodyActivator-recruited cofactor 42 kDa component antibodyAcyl CoA dehydrogenase family member 8 antibodyAcyl Coenzyme A dehydrogenase family member 8 antibodyAcyl-CoA dehydrogenase family member 8 antibodyARC42 antibodyFLJ22590 antibodyIBD antibodyIsobutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase antibodyIsobutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase, mitochondrial antibodymitochondrial antibody
Anti-ACAD8 antibody images
Anti-ACAD8 antibody (ab102810) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse stomach tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
References for Anti-ACAD8 antibody (ab102810)
ab102810 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.