Anti-ACADM antibody (ab94951)
- Product nameAnti-ACADM antibodySee all ACADM primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ACADM
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 186-417 of Human ACADM (NM_000016).
- Positive controlHuman fetal skin and fetal heart lysates; Human fetal kidney tissue
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94951 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionThis enzyme is specific for acyl chain lengths of 4 to 16.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; mitochondrial fatty acid beta-oxidation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACADM are the cause of acyl-CoA dehydrogenase medium-chain deficiency (ACADMD) [MIM:201450]. It is an autosomal recessive disease which causes fasting hypoglycemia, hepatic dysfunction, and encephalopathy, often resulting in death in infancy.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- ACAD 1 antibodyACAD1 antibodyAcadm antibody
- ACADM_HUMAN antibodyAcyl coenzyme A dehydrogenase antibodyAcyl coenzyme A dehydrogenase C 4 to C 12 straight chain antibodyFLJ18227 antibodyFLJ93013 antibodyFLJ99884 antibodyMCAD antibodyMCADH antibodyMedium chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase antibodyMedium chain fatty acyl CoA dehydrogenase antibodyMedium chain specific acyl CoA dehydrogenase antibodyMedium chain specific acyl CoA dehydrogenase mitochondrial antibodyMedium-chain specific acyl-CoA dehydrogenase antibodymitochondrial antibody
Anti-ACADM antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ACADM antibody (ab94951) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal skin lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal heart lysate
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
ab94951, at 1/100 dilution, showing cytoplasmic staining of ACADM in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ACADM antibody (ab94951)
ab94951 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.