ACEA (ethanol solution) (ab120096)
- Product nameACEA (ethanol solution)
- DescriptionPotent, selective CB1 agonist
- Biological descriptionPotent and highly selective CB1 receptor agonist (Ki = 1.4 nM). Displays more than 1000-fold selectivity over CB2 receptors. Active in vivo.
- Purity> 98%
- General notes
Country restrictions and/or license requirements may apply. Please contact customer services for further details.
- Chemical name(5Z,8Z,11Z,14Z)-N-(2-Chloroethyl)icosa-5,8,11,14-tetraenamide
- Molecular Weight365.98
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC22H36ClNO
- CAS Number220556-69-4
- PubChem identifier5311006
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C (desiccating conditions).
- Solubility overviewSupplied in ethanol
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 6 months. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
References for ACEA (ethanol solution) (ab120096)
This product has been referenced in:
- Price TJ et al. Modulation of trigeminal sensory neuron activity by the dual cannabinoid-vanilloid agonists anandamide, N-arachidonoyl-dopamine and arachidonyl-2-chloroethylamide. Br J Pharmacol 141:1118-30 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15006899) »
- Baker CL & McDougall JJ The cannabinomimetic arachidonyl-2-chloroethylamide (ACEA) acts on capsaicin-sensitive TRPV1 receptors but not cannabinoid receptors in rat joints. Br J Pharmacol 142:1361-7 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15277316) »
- Hillard CJ et al. Synthesis and characterization of potent and selective agonists of the neuronal cannabinoid receptor (CB1). J Pharmacol Exp Ther 289:1427-33 (1999). Read more (PubMed: 10336536) »