Anti-ACF1 / BAZ1A antibody (ab90321)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 179 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionComponent of the ACF complex, an ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling complex, that regulates spacing of nucleosomes using ATP to generate evenly spaced nucleosomes along the chromatin. The ATPase activity of the complex is regulated by the length of flanking DNA. Also involved in facilitating the DNA replication process. BAZ1A is the accessory, non-catalytic subunit of the complex which can enhance and direct the process provided by the ATPase subunit, SMARCA5, probably through targeting pericentromeric heterochromatin in late S phase. Moves end-positioned nucleosomes to a predominantly central position. May have a role in nuclear receptor-mediated transcription repression.
Component of the histone-fold protein complex CHRAC complex which faciliates nucleosome sliding by the ACF complex and enhances ACF-mediated chromatin assembly. The C-terminal regions of both CHRAC1 and POLE1 are required for these functions.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis and at low or undetectable levels in other tissues analyzed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WAL family.
Contains 1 bromo domain.
Contains 1 DDT domain.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 WAC domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. May target the CHRAC complex to heterochromatin.
- Acf1 antibodyACF1, drosophila, homolog of antibodyATP dependent chromatin remodelling protein antibody
- ATP utilizing chromatin assembly and remodeling factor 1 antibodyATP-dependent chromatin-remodeling protein antibodyATP-utilizing chromatin assembly and remodeling factor 1 antibodyB930060C03 antibodyBaz1a antibodyBAZ1A_HUMAN antibodyBC065123 antibodyBromodomain adjacent to zinc finger domain 1A antibodyBromodomain adjacent to zinc finger domain protein 1A antibodycbp146 antibodyCHRAC subunit ACF1 antibodyDKFZp586E0518 antibodyFLJ14383 antibodyGtl5 antibodyhACF1 antibodyhWALp1 antibodyWCRF180 antibodyWilliams syndrome transcription factor related chromatin remodeling factor 180 antibodyWilliams syndrome transcription factor-related chromatin-remodeling factor 180 antibody
References for Anti-ACF1 / BAZ1A antibody (ab90321)
ab90321 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.