Anti-ACSF2 antibody [6E4] (ab128527)
- Product nameAnti-ACSF2 antibody [6E4]See all ACSF2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6E4] to ACSF2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length recombinant Human ACSF2 protein produced in HEK293T cell (NP_079425).
- Positive controlCarcinoma of Human lung tissue and Human thyroid tissue,
COS7 cells transiently transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY ACSF2
HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY ACSF2 overexpress plasmid
- General notesDilute in PBS (pH7.3) before use
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab128527 is purified from Mouse ascites fluid by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6E4
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Fatty acids
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128527 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
- FunctionAcyl-CoA synthases catalyze the initial reaction in fatty acid metabolism, by forming a thioester with CoA. Has some preference toward medium-chain substrates. Plays a role in adipodyte differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent AMP-binding enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- ACSF 2 antibodyAcsf2 antibodyACSF2_HUMAN antibody
- ACSMW antibodyAcyl CoA synthetase family member 2 antibodyAcyl CoA synthetase family member 2 mitochondrial antibodyAcyl-CoA synthetase family member 2 antibodyAVYV493 antibodyFLJ20920 antibodymitochondrial antibodyPPARG binding long chain fatty acid acyl Co A ligase like antibodyPutative uncharacterized protein FLJ20920 antibody
Anti-ACSF2 antibody [6E4] images
ab128527, at 1/150 dilution, staining ACSF2 in paraffin-embedded carcinoma of Human lung tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab128527, at 1/150 dilution, staining ACSF2 in paraffin-embedded carcinoma of Human thyroid tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab128527, at 1/100 dilution, staining ACSF2 in COS7 cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY ACSF2 by Immunofluorescence.
ab128527, at 1/100 dilution staining ACSF2 in HEK293T cells transfected with either pCMV6-ENTRY ACSF2 overexpress plasmid (Red) or empty vector control plasmid (Blue) by flow cytometry.
References for Anti-ACSF2 antibody [6E4] (ab128527)
ab128527 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.