ACSM2A protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127828)
- Product nameACSM2A protein (His-DHFR tag)
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight26 kDa
- Amino acids195 to 434
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 250µl water.
- Acyl CoA synthetase medium chain family member 2
- Acyl CoA synthetase medium chain family member 2A
- Acyl coenzyme A synthetase ACSM2A, mitochondrial
- Acyl-CoA synthetase medium-chain family member 2A
- Acyl-coenzyme A synthetase ACSM2A
- Butyrate--CoA ligase 2A
- Butyryl-coenzyme A synthetase 2A
- EC 184.108.40.206
- Homolog of rat kidney-specific (KS)
- Middle-chain acyl-CoA synthetase 2A
- FunctionHas medium-chain fatty acid:CoA ligase activity with broad substrate specificity (in vitro). Acts on acids from C(4) to C(11) and on the corresponding 3-hydroxy- and 2,3- or 3,4-unsaturated acids (in vitro).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent AMP-binding enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
References for ACSM2A protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127828)
ab127828 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.