ACTL7B protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127841)
- Product nameACTL7B protein (His-DHFR tag)
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight30 kDa
- Amino acids38 to 302
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127841 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Actin like 7 beta
- Actin like 7B
- Actin like protein 7B
- Actin-like protein 7B
- t actin 1
- Tissue specificityDetected only in the testis and, to a lesser extent, in the prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
References for ACTL7B protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127841)
ab127841 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.