Anti-ACY3 antibody [3A1] (ab117983)
- Product nameAnti-ACY3 antibody [3A1]See all ACY3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3A1] to ACY3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human ACY3 produced in HEK293T cells (NP_542389).
- Positive control
- HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY ACY3 cDNA.
- General notesDilute in PBS (pH7.3) before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab117983 is purified from Mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3A1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117983 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
- FunctionPlays an important role in deacetylating mercapturic acids in kidney proximal tubules.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AspA/AstE family. Aspartoacylase subfamily.
- Cellular localizationApical cell membrane. Cytoplasm. Predominantly localized in the apical membrane of cells in the S1 segment. In the proximal straight tubules (S2 and S3 segments) is expressed diffusely throughout the cytoplasm.
- 0610006H10Rik antibody
- AA3 antibody
- ACY-3 antibody
- acy3 antibody
- ACY3_HUMAN antibody
- Acylase III antibody
- Aminoacylase 3 antibody
- Aminoacylase III antibody
- Aminoacylase-3 antibody
- ASPA2 antibody
- Aspartoacylase (aminoacylase) 3 antibody
- Aspartoacylase 2 antibody
- Aspartoacylase-2 antibody
- AW107362 antibody
- EC 3.5.1.- antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- HCBP1 antibody
- Hepatitis C virus core binding protein 1 antibody
- Hepatitis C virus core-binding protein 1 antibody
- MGC108859 antibody
- MGC9740 antibody
- RGD1305394 antibody
Anti-ACY3 antibody [3A1] images
All lanes : Anti-ACY3 antibody [3A1] (ab117983) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY ACY3 cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
HEK293T cell lysates were generated from transient transfection of the cDNA clone (RC202287)
References for Anti-ACY3 antibody [3A1] (ab117983)
ab117983 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.