Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab101640)
- Product nameAnti-ACYP1 antibodySee all ACYP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ACYP1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to amino acids 2-99 of Human ACYP1 (BC035568).
- Positive controlHuman fetal heart and brain lysates; Human fetal brain tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101640 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionIts physiological role is not yet clear.
- Tissue specificityOrgan-common type isozyme is found in many different tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acylphosphatase family.
Contains 1 acylphosphatase-like domain.
- Acylphosphatase 1 antibodyAcylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte (common) type antibodyAcylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte type antibody
- Acylphosphatase antibodyAcylphosphatase antibodyAcylphosphatase erythrocyte isozyme antibodyAcylphosphatase organ common type isozyme antibodyAcylphosphatase-1 antibodyAcylphosphatase1 antibodyAcylphosphate phosphohydrolase 1 antibodyACYP 1 antibodyACYP1 antibodyACYP1_HUMAN antibodyACYPE antibodyErythrocyte acylphosphatase 1 antibodyerythrocyte isozyme antibodyorgan-common type isozyme antibody
Anti-ACYP1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab101640) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal heart lysate
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of ACYP1 expression in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal brain tissue using ab101640 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab101640)
ab101640 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.