Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab115255)
- Product nameAnti-ACYP1 antibodySee all ACYP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ACYP1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide: C-PKSHIDKANFNNEK (with a Cysteine residue linker), corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 72-85 of Human ACYP1
- Positive controlHuman Testis tissue and Human Testes lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115255 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionIts physiological role is not yet clear.
- Tissue specificityOrgan-common type isozyme is found in many different tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acylphosphatase family.
Contains 1 acylphosphatase-like domain.
- Acylphosphatase 1 antibodyAcylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte (common) type antibodyAcylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte type antibody
- Acylphosphatase antibodyAcylphosphatase antibodyAcylphosphatase erythrocyte isozyme antibodyAcylphosphatase organ common type isozyme antibodyAcylphosphatase-1 antibodyAcylphosphatase1 antibodyAcylphosphate phosphohydrolase 1 antibodyACYP 1 antibodyACYP1 antibodyACYP1_HUMAN antibodyACYPE antibodyErythrocyte acylphosphatase 1 antibodyerythrocyte isozyme antibodyorgan-common type isozyme antibody
Anti-ACYP1 antibody images
Human Testis (formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded) stained with ab115255 at 3.75 µg/ml followed by biotinylated anti-goat IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab115255) at 0.01 µg/ml (incubated for 1 hour) + Human Testes lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
References for Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab115255)
ab115255 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.