For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ACYP1 antibody
See all ACYP1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to ACYP1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig
C-PKSHIDKANFNNEK (with a Cysteine residue linker), corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 72-85 of Human ACYP1
- Positive control
- Human Testis tissue and Human Testes lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionIts physiological role is not yet clear.
- Tissue specificityOrgan-common type isozyme is found in many different tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acylphosphatase family.
Contains 1 acylphosphatase-like domain.
Information by UniProt
- Acylphosphatase 1 antibody
- Acylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte (common) type antibody
- Acylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte type antibody
Anti-ACYP1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab115255)
Human Testis (formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded) stained with ab115255 at 3.75 µg/ml followed by biotinylated anti-goat IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
Western blot - Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab115255)
Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab115255) at 0.01 µg/ml (incubated for 1 hour) + Human Testes lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
References for Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab115255)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"