Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab59116)
- Product nameAnti-ACYP1 antibodySee all ACYP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ACYP1
- SpecificityIn humans, this antibody is expected to recognize isoform A only
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Horse, Pig
Synthetic peptide: PKSHIDKANFNNEK by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to amino acids 72-85 of Human ACYP1
- Positive controlHuman testis lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59116 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIts physiological role is not yet clear.
- Tissue specificityOrgan-common type isozyme is found in many different tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acylphosphatase family.
Contains 1 acylphosphatase-like domain.
- Acylphosphatase 1 antibodyAcylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte (common) type antibodyAcylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte type antibody
- Acylphosphatase antibodyAcylphosphatase antibodyAcylphosphatase erythrocyte isozyme antibodyAcylphosphatase organ common type isozyme antibodyAcylphosphatase-1 antibodyAcylphosphatase1 antibodyAcylphosphate phosphohydrolase 1 antibodyACYP 1 antibodyACYP1 antibodyACYP1_HUMAN antibodyACYPE antibodyErythrocyte acylphosphatase 1 antibodyerythrocyte isozyme antibodyorgan-common type isozyme antibody
Anti-ACYP1 antibody images
Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab59116) at 0.01 µg/ml + Human testes lysate at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
Observed band size : 15 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab59116)
ab59116 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.