Anti-ADAMDEC1 antibody (ab57224)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play an important role in the control of the immune response and during pregnancy.
- Tissue specificityExpressed highly in the small intestine and appendix, moderately in lymph node, mucosal lining of the colon, thymus, spleen and very weakly in the bone marrow. Predominantly expressed in dendritic cells (DC) of the germinal center. Weakly expressed in monocyte and highly expressed in macrophage. Absent in immature DC.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 disintegrin domain.
Contains 1 peptidase M12B domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain like protein decysin 1 antibodyA disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-like protein decysin-1 antibodyADAM DEC1 antibody
- ADAM like decysin 1 antibodyADAM like protein decysin 1 antibodyADAM-like protein decysin-1 antibodyADAMDEC 1 antibodyAdamdec1 antibodyADEC1_HUMAN antibodyDecysin antibodyDisintegrin protease antibodyM12.219 antibody
Anti-ADAMDEC1 antibody images
ADAMDEC1 antibody (ab57224) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human tonsil.
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57224 ADAMDEC1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
References for Anti-ADAMDEC1 antibody (ab57224)
ab57224 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.