Anti-ADAMDEC1 antibody (ab67754)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67754 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMay play an important role in the control of the immune response and during pregnancy.
- Tissue specificityExpressed highly in the small intestine and appendix, moderately in lymph node, mucosal lining of the colon, thymus, spleen and very weakly in the bone marrow. Predominantly expressed in dendritic cells (DC) of the germinal center. Weakly expressed in monocyte and highly expressed in macrophage. Absent in immature DC.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 disintegrin domain.
Contains 1 peptidase M12B domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain like protein decysin 1 antibodyA disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-like protein decysin-1 antibodyADAM DEC1 antibody
- ADAM like decysin 1 antibodyADAM like protein decysin 1 antibodyADAM-like protein decysin-1 antibodyADAMDEC 1 antibodyAdamdec1 antibodyADEC1_HUMAN antibodyDecysin antibodyDisintegrin protease antibodyM12.219 antibody
References for Anti-ADAMDEC1 antibody (ab67754)
ab67754 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.