Anti-ADAMTS12 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab59814)
- Product nameAnti-ADAMTS12 antibody - Catalytic domainSee all ADAMTS12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADAMTS12 - Catalytic domain
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide based on the catalytic domain of human ADAMTS12.
- General notesImmunizing peptide available on request – please contact a member of staff to ask for availability
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59814 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 178 kDa.|
- RelevanceThis protein is a disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 12 (ADAMTS12), which is a member of the ADAMTS protein family. Members of the family share several distinct protein modules, including a propeptide region, a metalloproteinase domain, a disintegrin like domain, and a thrombospondin type 1 (TS 1) motif. Individual members of this family differ in the number of C terminal TS 1 motifs, and some have unique C terminal domains. The enzyme encoded by this gene contains 8 TS 1 motifs. It may play roles in pulmonary cells during fetal development or in tumor processes through its proteolytic activity or as a molecule potentially involved in regulation of cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 12 antibodyA disintegrin like and metalloprotease with thrombospondin type 1 motif 12 antibodyADAM metallopeptidase with thrombospondin type 1 motif 12 antibodyADAM TS 12 antibody
References for Anti-ADAMTS12 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab59814)
ab59814 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.