Anti-ADAMTS13 antibody (ab28275)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCleaves the vWF multimers in plasma into smaller forms.
- Tissue specificityPlasma. Expressed primarily in liver.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ADAMTS13 are the cause of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura congenital (TTP) [MIM:274150]; also known as Upshaw-Schulman syndrome (USS). A hematologic disease characterized by hemolytic anemia with fragmentation of erythrocytes, thrombocytopenia, diffuse and non-focal neurologic findings, decreased renal function and fever.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 CUB domains.
Contains 1 disintegrin domain.
Contains 1 peptidase M12B domain.
Contains 8 TSP type-1 domains.
- DomainThe pro-domain is not required for folding or secretion and does not perform the common function of maintening enzyme latency.
The spacer domain is necessary to recognize and cleave vWF. The C-terminal TSP type-1 and CUB domains may modulate this interaction.
modificationsMay contain a C-mannosylation site and O-fucosylation sites in the TSP type-1 domains.
The precursor is processed by a furin endopeptidase which cleaves off the pro-domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 13 antibodyA disintegrin like and metalloprotease (reprolysin type) with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13 antibodyA disintegrin like and metalloprotease with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13 antibody
- A disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (Reprolysin type) with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13 antibodyADAM metallopeptidase with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13 antibodyADAM TS antibodyADAM-TS 13 antibodyADAM-TS13 antibodyADAMTS 13 antibodyADAMTS-13 antibodyADAMTS13 antibodyADAMTS13 protein antibodyATS13_HUMAN antibodyC9orf8 antibodyEC 3.4.24.- antibodyTTP antibodyVon Willebrand factor cleaving protease antibodyVon Willebrand factor cleaving protease antibodyvon Willebrand factor-cleaving protease antibodyvWF cleaving protease antibodyvWF CP antibodyvWF-cleaving protease antibodyvWF-CP antibodyvWFCP antibody
Anti-ADAMTS13 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ADAMTS13 antibody (ab28275) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Recombinant Human ATS-13 at 0.08 µg
Lane 2 : Recombinant Human ATS-13 at 0.04 µg
Lane 3 : Recombinant Human ATS-13 at 0.02 µg
Predicted band size : 154 kDa
References for Anti-ADAMTS13 antibody (ab28275)
ab28275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.