Anti-ADAMTS13 antibody (ab72335)
- Product nameAnti-ADAMTS13 antibodySee all ADAMTS13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ADAMTS13
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Gorilla
Synthetic peptide from a region between residue 825 and 875 of human ADAMTS13 (NP_620594.1)
- Positive control
- Pooled normal human serum.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1,000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 154 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCleaves the vWF multimers in plasma into smaller forms.
- Tissue specificityPlasma. Expressed primarily in liver.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ADAMTS13 are the cause of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura congenital (TTP) [MIM:274150]; also known as Upshaw-Schulman syndrome (USS). A hematologic disease characterized by hemolytic anemia with fragmentation of erythrocytes, thrombocytopenia, diffuse and non-focal neurologic findings, decreased renal function and fever.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 CUB domains.
Contains 1 disintegrin domain.
Contains 1 peptidase M12B domain.
Contains 8 TSP type-1 domains.
- DomainThe pro-domain is not required for folding or secretion and does not perform the common function of maintening enzyme latency.
The spacer domain is necessary to recognize and cleave vWF. The C-terminal TSP type-1 and CUB domains may modulate this interaction.
modificationsMay contain a C-mannosylation site and O-fucosylation sites in the TSP type-1 domains.
The precursor is processed by a furin endopeptidase which cleaves off the pro-domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 13 antibody
- A disintegrin like and metalloprotease (reprolysin type) with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13 antibody
- A disintegrin like and metalloprotease with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13 antibody
- ADAM metallopeptidase with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13 antibody
- ADAM TS 13 antibody
- ADAM TS antibody
- ADAM TS13 antibody
- ADAM-TS 13 antibody
- ADAM-TS13 antibody
- ADAMTS 13 antibody
- ADAMTS-13 antibody
- ADAMTS13 antibody
- ADAMTS13 protein antibody
- ATS13_HUMAN antibody
- C9orf8 antibody
- DKFZp434C2322 antibody
- EC 3.4.24. antibody
- FLJ42993 antibody
- MGC118899 antibody
- MGC118900 antibody
- TTP antibody
- Von Willebrand factor cleaving protease antibody
- von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease antibody
- vWF cleaving protease antibody
- vWF CP antibody
- vWF-cleaving protease antibody
- vWF-CP antibody
- vWFCP antibody
Anti-ADAMTS13 antibody images
Immunoprecipitation/ Western Blot of ADAMTS13.
Lane 1: ab72335. Lane 2: Control IgG.
ab72335 at 1µg/ml for WB. Pooled normal human serum at 300µl/IP, 10% of IP loaded.
Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 30 seconds. Note: The antibody was conjugated to agarose to produce agarose immobilized antibody. Used at 35µg of antibody per IP.
References for Anti-ADAMTS13 antibody (ab72335)
ab72335 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.